artofgloss.net - news - week # 33-4 [Rebeca]

Hey, promote your pantyhose web site here or check out the web of the pantyhose fetish community! Check it out!!!
Post Reply

User avatar
Looksgreatinhose
Posts: 41383
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 9:05 am
Location: Kingston Ontario

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 33-4 [Rebeca]

Post by Looksgreatinhose » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:21 am

Outstanding in cdrs seamless :D
have a hosed good day

User avatar
whatafeeling
Posts: 7293
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:02 am

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 33-4 [Rebeca]

Post by whatafeeling » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:17 am

Ravishing Rebeca in those seamless!
Wolfords for life! Seamless all the way baby!

baizimj
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 33-4 [Rebeca]

Post by baizimj » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:56 am

Liberto 15 looks amazing on her! This photo set is unbelievable!

hungryeyes
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 10:42 am
Contact:

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 33-4 [Rebeca]

Post by hungryeyes » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:07 pm

LOVE THE LOOK AND THE SHIIIIIINE.

Grateful for the advancement of hosiery. instead of crossing the gap of ass cheek to cheek, it follows the contour into the crack. instead of smoothing/squashing out various areas, like the sweet fleshy mound of delights, it simply rolls over them. like having someone paint on a likeness to a wonderful pair of pantyhose on a phantastic model...

thanx Rebeca, and AoG
Shiny hose are the only hose worth looking at!!!! >:^D~

User avatar
Legman_Mike
Posts: 3030
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 33-4 [Rebeca]

Post by Legman_Mike » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:48 pm

hungryeyes wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:07 pm
LOVE THE LOOK AND THE SHIIIIIINE.

Grateful for the advancement of hosiery. instead of crossing the gap of ass cheek to cheek, it follows the contour into the crack. instead of smoothing/squashing out various areas, like the sweet fleshy mound of delights, it simply rolls over them. like having someone paint on a likeness to a wonderful pair of pantyhose on a phantastic model...

thanx Rebeca, and AoG
Wow, well put! :D

leggingsNhose
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:31 pm

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 33-4 [Rebeca]

Post by leggingsNhose » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:18 pm

I absolutely love this girl!

User avatar
greyfox5150
Posts: 11297
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 9:30 pm
Location: Cleveland OHIO

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 33-4 [Rebeca]

Post by greyfox5150 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:00 am

baizimj wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:56 am
Liberto 15 looks amazing on her! This photo set is unbelievable!
I agree...she is Killin' It!!!
hungryeyes wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:07 pm
LOVE THE LOOK AND THE SHIIIIIINE.

Grateful for the advancement of hosiery. instead of crossing the gap of ass cheek to cheek, it follows the contour into the crack. instead of smoothing/squashing out various areas, like the sweet fleshy mound of delights, it simply rolls over them. like having someone paint on a likeness to a wonderful pair of pantyhose on a phantastic model...

thanx Rebeca, and AoG
I couldn't have said it better myself. When CDR first announced they were making these pantyhose...I just KNEW it was going to be something special. Currently they are my Favorite Pantyhose on the market...nothing even comes CLOSE to their shine and Seamless look right now...and I don't see that changing anytime soon. CDR are the Leaders in the hosiery market...have been for quite a long time now if you ask me. As for Rebeca...she looks good enough to eat, wearing these Fabulous Pantyhose!!!
leggingsNhose wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:18 pm
I absolutely love this girl!
Same here! Yet another reason for me to get my tickets to Italy ASAP...who's with me guys!! Both Liv AND Rebeca hail from Italy...Imagine a Duo Pantyhose session with these 2 Lovely Sex-Kittens! Talk about a Match made in Pantyhose-Heaven!!!
I miss the 80s when women knew that Pantyhose were Sexy & they were practically a requirement! Shiny hose are my Kryptonite!

leggingsNhose
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:31 pm

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 33-4 [Rebeca]

Post by leggingsNhose » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:46 am

greyfox5150 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:00 am
Same here! Yet another reason for me to get my tickets to Italy ASAP...who's with me guys!! Both Liv AND Rebeca hail from Italy...Imagine a Duo Pantyhose session with these 2 Lovely Sex-Kittens! Talk about a Match made in Pantyhose-Heaven!!!
I wouldn't have any idea how you know where they're from. Unless I'm just ignorant. But, I have always wanted to visit Europe!

User avatar
greyfox5150
Posts: 11297
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 9:30 pm
Location: Cleveland OHIO

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 33-4 [Rebeca]

Post by greyfox5150 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:59 am

leggingsNhose wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:46 am
greyfox5150 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:00 am
Same here! Yet another reason for me to get my tickets to Italy ASAP...who's with me guys!! Both Liv AND Rebeca hail from Italy...Imagine a Duo Pantyhose session with these 2 Lovely Sex-Kittens! Talk about a Match made in Pantyhose-Heaven!!!
I wouldn't have any idea how you know where they're from. Unless I'm just ignorant. But, I have always wanted to visit Europe!
Well, for one...Rebeca is actually Rebeca Volpetti who is an Adult Film star from Italy. As for Liv...well, the flag logos on the cover images give that away. Both Liv AND Rebeca have the Italian flag logo on their AOG covers indicating where they are from. But I know about Rebeca because of her work in the industry.
I miss the 80s when women knew that Pantyhose were Sexy & they were practically a requirement! Shiny hose are my Kryptonite!

leggingsNhose
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:31 pm

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 33-4 [Rebeca]

Post by leggingsNhose » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:26 pm

I never thought anything about the flag logo. Now I know!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: phdaltx and 24 guests