artofgloss.net - news - week # 06-4 [Chloe]

Hey, promote your pantyhose web site here or check out the web of the pantyhose fetish community! Check it out!!!
Post Reply

User avatar
OnlyWolfords
Posts: 1396
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:46 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 06-4 [Chloe]

Post by OnlyWolfords » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:59 am

Do they still make these?

User avatar
Looksgreatinhose
Posts: 39823
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 9:05 am
Location: Kingston Ontario

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 06-4 [Chloe]

Post by Looksgreatinhose » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:57 am

Outstanding :D
have a hosed good day

User avatar
whatafeeling
Posts: 7047
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:02 am

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 06-4 [Chloe]

Post by whatafeeling » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:44 am

Spunky!
Wolfords for life! Seamless all the way baby!

User avatar
in2feet
Posts: 1441
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:11 am
Location: FL

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 06-4 [Chloe]

Post by in2feet » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:04 pm

Is it the lighting or are her toes sweaty? If so, I find that extremely hot!!!

User avatar
Legman_Mike
Posts: 2927
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 06-4 [Chloe]

Post by Legman_Mike » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:46 pm

in2feet wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:04 pm
Is it the lighting or are her toes sweaty? If so, I find that extremely hot!!!
That question came up before, and Alex confirmed, it was sweat. :)

User avatar
ArtofGloss
Posts: 4839
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:40 pm
Location: Cyprus, Limassol
Contact:

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 06-4 [Chloe]

Post by ArtofGloss » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:24 am

OnlyWolfords wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:59 am
Do they still make these?
If question about the tights, yes, they are available for sale.

User avatar
ArtofGloss
Posts: 4839
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:40 pm
Location: Cyprus, Limassol
Contact:

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 06-4 [Chloe]

Post by ArtofGloss » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:26 am

Legman_Mike wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:46 pm
in2feet wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:04 pm
Is it the lighting or are her toes sweaty? If so, I find that extremely hot!!!
That question came up before, and Alex confirmed, it was sweat. :)
True, true, true! The temperature was about +30C, no wind and sunny.

frankbaerchen
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:07 pm

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 06-4 [Chloe]

Post by frankbaerchen » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:19 am

great!

Vendy Lover
Posts: 580
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:29 pm

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 06-4 [Chloe]

Post by Vendy Lover » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:18 pm

Always love Chloe pics! I really love the wallpaper close-up of her sexy toes!!

User avatar
greyfox5150
Posts: 10870
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 9:30 pm
Location: Cleveland OHIO

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 06-4 [Chloe]

Post by greyfox5150 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:46 pm

ArtofGloss wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:24 am
OnlyWolfords wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:59 am
Do they still make these?
If question about the tights, yes, they are available for sale.
OnlyWolfords wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:59 am
Do they still make these?
You can find them here https://shapings.com/pantyhose/diana-40 ... oiE_UxFzwo I HIGHLY recommend these as they are just Fantastic! The shine on them is second to none...right up there with Wolford and VS in my opinion. Of course they are not either of those brands, but still Extremely Sexy!! The shine and the feel of them is just great and I think you will Definitely NOT be disappointed with your purchase. Both the Play and Cappuccio shades are just Excellent, but then again, so are the Black and Anhtracite shades as well. Bottom line...You simply CANNOT go wrong with these hose...Very sexy, just like on our girls here as I am sure you can tell!!!
ArtofGloss wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:26 am
Legman_Mike wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:46 pm
in2feet wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:04 pm
Is it the lighting or are her toes sweaty? If so, I find that extremely hot!!!
That question came up before, and Alex confirmed, it was sweat. :)
True, true, true! The temperature was about +30C, no wind and sunny.

Yes...I find this Extremely Sexy and Very Delicious!!! I just Love seeing sweaty toes in pantyhose...Fucking So HOT!!!

Chloe is one of the Cutest girls AOG has ever worked with and she looks Absolutely Mouthwatering in pantyhose! Seeing her in those Filodoro Diana 40's is just Incredible. She has some Absolutely Fantastic legs and Super-Yummy Sexy feet! Can't get enough of this girl.... And I just love that Pastel yellow dress on her...HOT color for this Cute Sexy babe!!!
I miss the 80s when women knew that Pantyhose were Sexy & they were practically a requirement! Shiny hose are my Kryptonite!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jack633 and 9 guests