artofgloss.net - news - Portfolio of November 2017

Hey, promote your pantyhose web site here or check out the web of the pantyhose fetish community! Check it out!!!

Ronin

Re: artofgloss.net - news - Portfolio of November 2017

Post by Ronin » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:42 pm

November was definitely a great month.

greyfox5150

Re: artofgloss.net - news - Portfolio of November 2017

Post by greyfox5150 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:22 pm

Ronin wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:42 pm
November was definitely a great month.
Yes it was...especially with that Ani Black Fox set...OMFG!!! So In Love with that woman's legs....My GOD!!! And the rest of her is pretty nice too LOL...actually she is Fucking HOT from Head to toe!! My own Personal Czech Goddess...I wish!!!!
Yet another Truly Amazing month...I mean cmon guys, what month ISN'T Amazing @ AOG! All of them are really!! My Absolute Favorite set this month comes again from the Supremely Luscious Ani Black Fox (Row 4, #4). Highlights/Favorites for me are...
Row 1 #'s 1(Elizabet), 3(Lexis), 5(Cecilia), & 6(Brooke) Row 2 #'s 1(Liv), 2(Beatrise), 3(Emmy), & 4(Nikki), Row 3 #'s 2(Bella), 3(Blake), 4(Chloe), & 5(Liv) Row 4 #'s 1(Cynara), 2(Jade), & 3(Rozy) All of the other sets were just great as well!!

All in all, this month was just Amazing!!! I can't get enough of Ani Black Fox though...that woman blows my Fucking mind in pantyhose! I saw her before and didn't think much, but after seeing her in pantyhose...Good Lord she is Amazing!!!!!
I miss the 80s when women knew that Pantyhose were Sexy & they were practically a requirement! Shiny hose are my Kryptonite!