artofgloss.net - news - week # 03-2 [Liv]

Hey, promote your pantyhose web site here or check out the web of the pantyhose fetish community! Check it out!!!
Post Reply

Vendy Lover
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:29 pm

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 03-2 [Liv]

Post by Vendy Lover » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Very pretty!

User avatar
Legman_Mike
Posts: 2928
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 03-2 [Liv]

Post by Legman_Mike » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:03 pm

Beautiful cover image. Liv has a lovely smile in that shot, showing off her gorgeous legs, and I had been wondering what brand she wore, after seeing the foot close up wallpaper image a few months back. The outfit, dress, heels and necklace great attention to detail. Glossy pantyhose erotica wet dream. Awesome!

User avatar
Ananke159
Posts: 496
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:10 am

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 03-2 [Liv]

Post by Ananke159 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:25 pm

You have no idea how much I love those close up pictures of the heels!

User avatar
Legman_Mike
Posts: 2928
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 03-2 [Liv]

Post by Legman_Mike » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Ananke159 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:25 pm
You have no idea how much I love those close up pictures of the heels!
Agreed. :) Surely there will be more close ups in the future releases of Liv!

User avatar
greyfox5150
Posts: 10870
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 9:30 pm
Location: Cleveland OHIO

Re: artofgloss.net - news - week # 03-2 [Liv]

Post by greyfox5150 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:38 pm

Legman_Mike wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:03 pm
Beautiful cover image. Liv has a lovely smile in that shot, showing off her gorgeous legs, and I had been wondering what brand she wore, after seeing the foot close up wallpaper image a few months back. The outfit, dress, heels and necklace great attention to detail. Glossy pantyhose erotica wet dream. Awesome!
Yes...Exactly! The Oroblu Lumiere 40's are some Very Sexy pantyhose and they compliment Liv's Amazing legs quite nicely! Very Sexy shade on those legs too...just Awesome!!! Totally sexy in all Silver!! The nice little details in this set are just Fantastic and she sure is an Erotica Wet dream! What a TOTAL Fucking Goddess!!!
Legman_Mike wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 pm
Ananke159 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:25 pm
You have no idea how much I love those close up pictures of the heels!
Agreed. :) Surely there will be more close ups in the future releases of Liv!
I just Love closeups of Sexy feet in pantyhose and heels...WOW!!!
I miss the 80s when women knew that Pantyhose were Sexy & they were practically a requirement! Shiny hose are my Kryptonite!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jpph1981, philsthril and 14 guests